Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Happy Gotcha Day Munchkin

This was on of the first pictures Mommie took of me, I was about 3 months old, she couldn't find the camera until then or she would have had baby pics of me.
In this picture I am showing Mommie that I am upset at her, today is my Gotcha Day and well someone (The Furry Kids) had to remind her. I did try to get her up out of bed at 6 this morning, but she told me to leave her alone, that Daddy was on the evening shift now, whatever. Mommie it is my Gotcha Day and well I think that I deserve better. Did you buy me anything when you went to the store yesterday? Well, did ya?

14 comments:

Daisy said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Munchkin! I hope you get some special treats to celebrate.

Ariel said...

Happy Gotcha Day Munchkin. I hope you at least got some temptations :)

Henry Helton said...

Happy Gotcha Day! I hope you get lots and lots of stuff.

Samantha & Tigger said...

Happy Gotcha Day Munchkin! Don't make Mom feel bad. Our Mom totally forgot Tigger's BD! Hope you had a great day! There's a Happy Gotcha Day for you at the TGH, too.
Your FL furiends,

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

Happy, Happy Gotcha Day, Munchkin!
Maybe your Mom thinks it's tomorrow, or is hiding your prezzies until then!

Our Mom forgets a lot of stuff!

~ Bob and Patrick

William said...

Happy gotcha day, Munchkin! I bet your mommie got you lots of stuff to make up for forgetting!

Boy said...

Happy Gotcha Day!
How could your Mummy not get up at 6 in the morning for such an important day?

Mickey said...

Yay!! Happy Gotcha Day Munchkin! I hope yer Mom has all kinds of nice things for you and gives you lots of snuggles and scritches.
Purrs :)

Karen Jo said...

Happy Gotcha Day, Munchkin. I bet your Mom will get you something special to make up for forgetting your important day. Go ask her for some nice scritchies.

Parker said...

Munchkin! Happy Gothcha' day! I bet you get lots of goodies!

ASTOR CATS said...

Happy Gotcha Day! Hope mom comes through with lots of stinky goodness and treats.

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) said...

Happy Belated Gotcha Day, Munchkin!!

Kimo & Sabi said...

Happy gotcha day Munchkin!

The Cat Realm said...

A very happy belated gotcha day , Munchkin!!! I am sure you will get presents, your beans just have a lot of things going on right now!