Monday, January 1, 2007

It Was Horribible!!!!

I was minding mine own bissiness and was looking around the the human litter box. The girl bean was taking her clothes off, to take a shower. I was curious as to what a shower was so I jumped in the little room when she did. Oh!! it was wet and water was falling all around, I could not move away from it. I finally spied the door and made a run for it. I was wet and cold. I went under Mommies bed and started calling for her to come and get me and she didn't. Daddy bean thought that it was Monte calling, which he wasn't, he was under the girl beans bed. I finally realized that Mommie was not coming to get me, I went looking for her. Do you know where she was? She was on the computer, reading ofver cats blogs!!!, but she did pick me up and love me till I was a little dryer. I don't fink I will ever do that again, plus seeing the youngest girl naked, oh my!!!!....A Very Sad Munchie

6 comments:

Max said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Oh, yeah, stay away from thos things int he bathroom. they're HORRIBLE!

Daisy said...

Poor Munchkin! That sounds very, very scary.

Fat Eric said...

Poor Munchie, what a terrible experience.

Happy New Year to all of you.

Myst and Blackie said...

Poor Munchie... that sounds like a horrible experience. Happy New Year to the Ms & family

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Shame, poor wet Munchie! Hope you got lots of love to make you feel better.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Yup, beans look funny wifout their fur. Just wait! I've had 3 baths, an that's efun worse than gettin a little wet by accident. Cept, after my bafs, Mom snuggles me real close in a towel an I can't help but purr, purr, purr.