Monday, February 5, 2007

Is there a Tooth Fairy for kittens?

We had a busy day today, bean boy had eye appointment, he has to have glasses for when he reads. Girl bean had last basketball game of her season, they lost. :(

When we got back home from running all over creation, is seemed, I noticed that Munchkin was acting strange. I would scratch him on his chin and he would act as though there was something caught in his mouth. I called the Daddy bean to come look, I am not good at things like this, and he looked in Munchies mouth and couldn't see anything. Munchie continued to act strange and I called Daddy back to look in his mouth one more time. This time Daddy bean took a closer look and what happened, a tooth fell out of Munchies mouth. :0



Munchkin would like to know if there is a Tooth Fairy for Kittens and what would he/she bring him for the tooth?

11 comments:

Anita said...

In Spain, we don´t have teeth fairy. The Ratoncito (small mouse) PĂ©rez brings the gifts.

Forty Paws said...

Oooohhh, we like the Spain Ratoncito. Den der ist 2 presents. Da mouse an da gift. tee hee.
We finks da toof fairy brings Temtayshuns. Dats wat we finks.
Luf, Us

Daisy said...

I also think the toof fairy brings Temptations!

Grr, Midnight & Cocoa said...

yup - Temptations, an lots of 'em!

Shilgiah the Cat said...

Ratoncito! I had a mousie that was my friend at our old place. He would run across the patio a hundred miles an hour and sometimes would stop for a milisecond to nibble on bird seed. I miss him. Maybe he was the one who brought me gifts of Temptations treats. Humm. I miss him.

Tara said...

So I kept looking for my baby teeth and never found any! How old are you? Tara

Karen Jo said...

I'll put in a vote for Temptations, too. It sounds good to me.

ML (Mary Lynn) said...

Yup, we're for the Temptation Tooth Fairy AND The Ratoncito Perez with gifties.

Beau Beau & Angie said...

Oh my goodness look at dat toofie! Is dat 'aposed to happen? ACK! Quick Angie, check my teefies an see if dare are any missing.
~Beau Beau

George, Tipper, Max & Misty said...

Hi Munchkin, it's me, Misty E! Since I'm still a kitten (10 months) it's OK for me to ask how old you are. I don't know where my baby teeth went, but I didn't get any money for them. Mom says she thinks I have all my biggirl teeth now.

Your friend
Misty E

Name: Mr. Hendrix said...

I think if there is a tooth fairy for kittens. I believe that she brings chin scritches and temptations. Sometimes she has to leave them with your beans, so when you get a treatsie today, you know it is from the tooth fairy.