Thursday, February 8, 2007

Thursday Thirteen # 3

Thirteen things about Monte.

1...I have a girlfriend.
2...I am very easily spooked.
3...I love to be petted, when I want to be(usually after the kids have gone to bed).
4...I am picky about my food, but not too picky.
5...I do not like change(and I am not talking about money).
6...I like shiny things.
7...I have a stash of shiny things under Mommies bed.
8...I will take candy, in wrappers into the kitchen and play wif them there, floors are very slidy in there.
9...I take Missy's special sleeping place whenever I can.
10..I do not like collars, I will find a way to take them off, don't tell Mommie but my collar is under her bed).
11..I was given to the dog catcher, such hummiliation, Mommie doesn't know why and I am not going to tell her.
12..I go to check on Mommie every night when she goes to bed.(extra lovings then too)
13..I have a girlfriend, opps I already said that, oh well, I have the best girlfriend in the world.

8 comments:

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

You are such a cutie!! I like your list and you are very skilled to be able to take your collar off and hide it.

Anonymous said...

you've got shiny things? cool! we just usually steal paper and Q-tips.

The Meezers or Billy said...

great list!!!!

Madness said...

Hey EMsters. Glad to meet you. Missy, I hear you are a cool girl. Catch you in the 'sphere sometime.

Forty Paws said...

How did the dog catcher get you?

Luf, Us

Meow (aka Connie) said...

What a wonderful list.
Sorry I haven't popped by before, I know you have popped over to my blog, though.
Thanks for your visits ... I have now bookmarked you, and will be back.
Take care, and have a great weekend.
Meow

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Monte, I emaild her a tiara, three roses (pink, white and red) and tomorrow I'z sending da corsaj fur her to ware to da party wif her tiara. Dis wuz akshooaly my dad's idea, he sez women (and gerl cats) like dis kinda stuff and it'z fun fur us to gif dem stuff just to see der eyez lite up.~Speedy

Eclair said...

Ohhh Monte! Yoo are the bestist boyfrend evfur! I cant wayt to go to the partee wif yoo on the 13th.

Noe whut? I can tayk my kollur off and hyde it too! We arr a match mayd in hevin!