Monday, April 30, 2007
Sunday, April 29, 2007
|What Your Bathroom Habits Say About You|
You are a giving soul. Way too giving in fact. You often get stuck doing the dirty work that no one else will do.
Your idea of fashion is jeans and a t-shirt. Clean, if you're lucky.
You are a little shy and easily embarrassed. You often wonder if you are normal.
In relationships, you are practical and realistic. You have a romantic side, but you only let it out when it's appropriate.
Posted by The M's at 7:44 AM
Friday, April 27, 2007
Mommie made this sweater. The color is hot pink, the buttons have kittens on them. It is the cutest sweater I have ever seen. Mommie is making a blue sweater now. Lilly Lu suggested that Mommie make these and sell them, giving some of the proceeds to a cat in need. Mommie has made the sweater to be pet friendly, the sleeves are more to the front, instead of on the sides. Mommie is thinking about helping the shelter that rescued Monte and I. What do you all think? Mommie is not certain of how much to charge, any ideas?..Missy
Thursday, April 26, 2007
We would like to say a BIG concatulations to a good friend of our Mommies. She is going to have a little burpy fing!! We are all so very thrilled for her. She met a wonderful man about three years ago and they are finally having a baby. Concatulations Tim and Lisa.
Monday, April 23, 2007
Friday, April 20, 2007
Thursday, April 19, 2007
1. Gizzy said that the weirdest thing about snow is when it crunches. It gets cold, and dry, and it gets packed down, usually from the wind. You can hear it crunch when people walk on it, and sometimes the car machines make the same crunching sound.
2. He waited on the back of the recliner for his Mom to come back from day hunting. He sat at the window and watched for the machine she drives. Then he watched her gather her things and waited for her to walk toward the door. He waited for her every day. He tried to get out into the hallway. He ass really curious about the Outside.
3. Gizzy was Mr Karate's cat. Each day he would sleep on Mr Karate's bed. When Little Mr Karate came home from school, he would run to his room and jump onto his bed. Mr Karate would land on the bed not two inches away from Gizzy. He would make the bed bounce up and down. Gizzy would not move, in fact we think he enjoyed it.
4. He had a very special girl for a Valentine: Willow
5. Gizzy liked to drink out of the bathroom faucet.
6. Gizzy was the best supervisor for his Mom when she made quilts.
7. Gizzy is a relative unit of measurement. It's the distance in a straight line from his head to the bottom of his tail when he's standing up looking straight. He could be bigger. When you count his tail, the Lady says he's about three feet.
8. Gizzy loved fingernail files.
9. Gizzy loved to hide under the covers before the Lady makes the bed.
10. He loved to play chess.
11. He was Millie's best friend.
12. He liked marshmallows.
13. He was loved by all cats in the blogosphere, and will be dearly missed.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
I, Missy, have just discovered that I was Kat's Kat of the Day on Tuesday. Oh boy I am mad at Mommie. I keep looking at her, like how could you have missed that very important bit of info. Don't you look at Kat's blog everyday? How could you have missed it? Oh, I am just so mad at you Mommie. Don't think for one minute that I am going to talk to you at all for a long long time...Missy. I think I will just put mine Mom up for adoption, any takers?
Tuesday, April 17, 2007
Mommie tolded Daddy that she needs some vishus deer repellent. She was driving home from her Moms house, with the girl bean, and a heard of those vishus things was crossing the road (more than what Skeezix has seen on his stroller trips.) She hit a couple of them, she was going pretty slow but not slow enough to stop. They got up and runned off. She has some minor damage to her van but she is hoping the Daddy bean can fix it.
On other news. The girl bean has a broken finger. She got into an altercation with a classmate of hers after school and the other girl grabbed our girl beans' pinky and bent it back and twisted it. Mommie had to take our girl bean to the er vet last night and they taped her up, took x-rays and tolded them to come back today for the results. They wented back and found out today that her pinky is broken at the base on the growth plate. They will go to a bone specialist on Thursday to see what he wants to do. The girl bean is in lots of pain, but us still being nice to us cats. We are trying to take care of her as much as we can wif out hurting her finger.
Monday, April 16, 2007
Sunday, April 15, 2007
Monte is rooting for his favorite team, the New York Yankees. He has his hat that his good friend JH sent him and his foam finger, he is hoping for tuna water during the 7th inning stretch. He also hopes that he won't fall asleep during the game this evening, therefore he is taking a very long early nap. (Remember, click to biggify.)
Friday, April 13, 2007
Here is Missy showing off the sweater that her Mommie made her. She has decided that it is just the right accessory to wear during this cold snap. She enjoys the fur trim around the neck and easy to care for yarn.
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
|What Your Hands Say About You|
Bold and daring, you're not afraid to change your life if you think it needs an overhaul.
Brainy and intelligent, you are intellectual to the point of being incomprehensible.
Your emotions tend to be well though out. You're willing to wait out a bad situation, and you're never too quick to act.
Monday, April 9, 2007
Saturday, April 7, 2007
We had a very busy day today. Three of the family members participated in the Alumni Parade in Sayre, Oklahoma.
The boy bean is a Cub Scout and rode on one of the Fire Trucks.
The girl bean was an escort for The Michelin Man, since he could not see very well. Both of the young beans are in the picture with the Michelin Man, before the parade.
After the parade we went to an Easter Egg Hunt, and the boy bean found the prize egg for his age group. As you can tell the girl bean is very proud of her brother, as are we all.
We do hope that each and everyone of you have a wonderful Easter or Passover.
Friday, April 6, 2007
Mommie said that she only listed thirteen items since it was a TT post. We are going to plant pumpkins, turnips, bananna peppers and last but not least: due to popular demand, CATNIP. We love you Mommie. Mommie says that she will plant some shrimps as soon as she can find some seeds.
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Our very own Oreo and Beau have entered in “Your Cat Could be a Star!” Vote for our friends to help them win $1000! Oreo and Beau are featured there and you can vote as many times as you want (and you don’t have to leave comments).
So what are you waiting for, go.
First of all I want to thank each and everyone for their warm thoughts and purrayers for our Mommies hands. She mowed her Mom's yard on Friday and Saturday of last week (5 acres) and if she uses her hands too much they swell. They have just started doing this since last June and she doesn't know what has made them start doing this. Swell and itch and hurt, not fun. Anyway she is better now.
Mommies Mom has let us use a spot of land about 75' X 30' for a garden. Daddy bean and Mommie cleared the land and plowed it up on Monday.
For our TT we would like to list thirteen vegetable's we are going to plant in the garden.
1. Tomatoes (2 different varieties)
2. Green Bell Peppers
5. Green Beans
11. Brussel Sprouts
I have a feeling that we are going to have lots and lots of fresh veggies, which everyone in the family loves. We haven't had a decent sized garden in years, it is going to be fun with the kids getting to help. Hopefull Mommie will be able to take lots of pictures of the garden and working in it.
Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Tuesday, April 3, 2007
Mommy would like to apologize to all of the bloggers out there. We have been unable to comment on alot of your posts due to Mommie. Her hands have been swollen horribly and hurt her quite a lot. We can visit your posts but it is very hard for Mommie to help us comment. Hopefully in a couple more days Mommies hands will be better. Got to go, Mommie's hands are hurting too much.
Posted by The M's at 1:49 PM
Sunday, April 1, 2007
Willow tagged us for the latest meme tht is going round.
5 Reason we blog.
1. We like to read the goings on of other cats around this wonderful world we live in.
2. We have a way for other cats to read about what we do here in our small part of the world.
3. We have a way to meet and make lots of special friends. (Hi Sabi. Hi Eclair)
4. We hope that in some small way that we can make someones day just a little bit better.
5. We like to read other cats blogs because they help make our day better.
We would like to tag: Mia & Ghost, Abby & Emily, Buddah, Sultanfus & Guy, and Shilgiah
Posted by The M's at 10:19 AM